Court Marriage In India Rs 2100 | Court Marriage Procedure -Ph 9540005045
Book professional Advocate services near you on Yourdoorstep
Never take a risk with Legal Matters - Call and hire an expert such as the Marriage Lawyer! and Pay after work done only
What Is Court Marriage and Marriage Registration In court?
Court Marriage:- Court marriage is the marriage that happened in 30 days in court only.
And Boy and Girl have to visit twice In front of SDM or Government official Within 30 Dyas. The public notice should be published In News Paper.
SDM May order Police Verification.
Court marriage means legal authorization of marriage between two people belonging to two different religions, according to the Special Marriage Act 1954. Even those who belong to same religion may also choose court marriage. So, Court marriage means getting married in court which makes that marriage legal
Conclusion:- Marriage Certificate Given by State government official within or after 30 days.
General Marriage:- General marriage is also known as Arrange marriage. Which is done by the parent's concern.
Prints the marriage card
Book the marriage hall and Braat... Etc
Conclusion:- You have to go for marriage registration In SDM Office or Court later to get a marriage register and get a marriage certificate.
1 you have to carry marriage card which made while weeding
2 Marriage Photo (In detail will later in the article)
Arya Samaj Marriage:- Arya Samaj Marriage is always done in Arya Samaj Mandir only done by pandit ji of a mandir.
Conclusion:- You have to go for marriage registration In SDM Office or Court later to get a marriage register and get a marriage certificate. You have to carry arya smaj mandir certificate and photos to sdm office for registration.
MANDATORY CONDITIONS FOR COURT MARRIAGE
1 The boy should be of 21 years and Girl should be of 18 years of age.
2 Both parties should be sound of mind
3 Any one of them should not be married earlier
4 The parties should not fall within the degree of prohibited relationship.
PROCEDURE OF COURT MARRIAGE IN INDIA IF BOTH ARE HINDU?
Step 1: You have to File a 'Notice of Marriage' to the Marriage Registrar\SDM of the district\State. Where one of the parties is residing in the same state for more than one month (from the location you are applying). Need gave Notice in a newspaper.
Step 2: Then the notice provided by you is published/put-up by SDM. Registrar of Marriage inviting objections, if any.
Step 3: After the completion of 30 days from the date on which notice of intended marriage has been published, the marriage may be solemnized unless it has been objected by any person.
Step 4: Marriage Will be solemnised at the Marriage Registrar office only.
Step 5: Parties (Girl\Boy) Need to present at the Marriage Registrar office along with three witnesses at the date of registration/solemnisation.
PROCEDURE OF ARRANGED MARRIAGE IN INDIA?
We will not explain In details:-
1 Boys Family Meet Girls Famil and Fix The Marriage date
2 Booking of marriage and printing of marriage card and at the marriage ceremony photos are taken.
Note:- Anyone who is looking for marriage registration after an arranged marriage. Then need to take Appoint with Sdm and have visit Sdm Office. Call For marriage Registration 09540005064
DOCUMENTS REQUIRE FOR COURT MARRIAGE?
1Notice Intended Marriage to SDM (In the form specified) duly filled and signed by the bride and the groom
2 Address Proof of Girl and Boy
3 Age Proof Of Girl and Boy
4 Fees Receipt paid with respect to the application form in the SDM Office or State\District Court
5 Evidence regarding stay in India or a particular state of one of the parties for more than 30 days (ration card or report from the concerned Station House Officer).
PROCEDURE OF MARRIAGE IN ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR?
1 Arrange Document Required for Arya Samaj Marriage.
2 Book Appointment in Arya Samaj Mandir only with who has registered with state government only.
3 Carry Ver-mala and Sweet and managal Suter
4 Reached on time at mandir and pandit ji will do marriage and give Certificate of marriage in Aryasamaj Mandir same time.
5 Collect marriage photo of pandit or Arya samaj trust.
6 Book online appointment at SDM office and visit there with marriage photo and address & age proof and with Aryasmaj marriage certificate with two witnesses.
7 SDM will Issue same to you. Same day or in 30 day depend upon the service yo taken.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRE FOR ARYASAMAJ MARRIAGE?
1 Address Proof of Girl and Boy (Addhar, Voter, Passport )
2 Age Proof Of Girl and Boy (Birth certificate, 10th certificate, passport, Driving license)
3 Two witnesses with valid Age proof and Address proof
NOTE:- SUPPOSE YOU HAVE DONE MARRIAGE IN ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR OR ARRANGE MARRIAGE NOW HOW TO REGISTER MARRIAGE IN COURT AND MAKE IT LEGAL AS PER GOVERNMENT CONSTITUTION
WHAT IS MARRIAGE REGISTRATION?
Marriage Registration:- A Marriage Registration is always done when you already done an Arranged marriage or marriage in Arya samaj mandir
COURT MARRIAGE OF AN INDIAN AND A FOREIGN NATIONAL
COURT MARRIAGE UNDER SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT
A marriage between parties one of whom at least is a citizen of India may be solemnized under Special Marriage Act, in India before a Marriage Registrar in India or a Marriage Officer in a foreign country.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IF ONE PARTY IS FOREIGN :
· At least one of the parties should be an Indian citizen.
· The bridegroom must be 21 years of age; the bride must be 18 years of age.
· Neither party has a spouse living,
· Neither party is an idiot or a lunatic,
· The parties are not within the degrees of prohibited relationship
· Each party involved should not have any other subsisting valid marriage.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE OF FOREIGN BOY OR GIRL :
· Application form duly signed by both the parties.
· Documentary evidence of the date of birth of parties.
· Copy of Passport of both the parties with valid Visa.
· Residential Proof of both parties.
· Documentary evidence regarding stay at district in India of one of the parties for more than 30 days (Proof of stay or report from the concerned SHO).
· N.O.C. or Marital Status certificate from the concerned embassy or Consulate in India by a foreigner partner.
· Death certificate or divorce decree whichever is applicable, in case one of the parties had any marriages in the past.
PROCEDURE OF COURT MARRIAGE IN CASE OF FOREIGN CITIZEN:
· The parties to the marriage shall give notice in writing in the form specified, to the Marriage Officer of the district in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has resided for a period of not less than 30 days immediately preceding the date on which such notice is given, and the notice shall state that the party has so resided.
· All the documents are verified at the Office of Marriage Registrar.
· The law of other nation shall not be in conflict with Indian laws.
· The notice is then published inviting objection to the marriage if any.
· If no objection is made, then, on the expiry of the notice publishing period, the marriage may be solemnized.
· The marriage shall be solemnized in the presence of at least three witnesses.
· Further the Marriage Certificate is entered and is granted by the Marriage Registrar.